Monday, January 07, 2013

2013

So 2013 just started and here i am, bored at home, tying my blog post. I guess 2012 has been a very special year for me and here are some of my thoughts on 2013.

Some thoughts about 2012:
Many of my friends left for exchange in 2012 - Nathan, Cumar, Ian, Junlong, Yao Min. It has been a hard year as I was left in school alone. Looking back, I would hope that these friendships can last. Being abroad and in Singapore, people change and things change. Relationships change. How will we interact now? Is it still the same?

Alvin has gotten into the workforce. That is good but it means less time for our friendship. Its been a long time since i last saw him. Now in Nepal, I hope that he can remember our lasting friendship even though we have moved on into a new phase of life.

Old friends like Nick, Bingzhao, Raymond, Alphi, Ben, Kiat, Teck have been rekindled by getting together to play soccer. However towards the last few months, sessions have been few and i am beginning to think that they will be extinct soon.

I have gotten into a new relationship! Or rather, my first. I do sincerely hope that this will be my last. She has been an awesome girlfriend and deserve my wholehearted treatment. Personal time has been sacrifice but this is worth it. With this comes more responsibility and management of conflicts. I have been doing well so far, or so i hope, and i would like to bring this across to the new year.

What about 2013:
2013 will be the year i graduate and enter society. My friends will enter society and into the workforce too. We need to put in effort to keep in contact. I need to mature up rapidly to tackle this task of making money for my family and future family. I have many hopes and dreams to live up to and i do not intend to disappoint.

To my friends: Work hard, enjoy the last freedom and live your dream.

To my BEST friends: Keep in contact and do always remember that there is always a bro behind your back. I might not be able to do much but i will be able to support you emotionally and maybe give some small advice. I, on my own part, will make an effort to keep in contact and grow this relationship.

To my girlfriend: I love you and let us not take each other for granted okay? Let us build a home together and make this relationship awesome, as always. As the days go by, we do need some personal time to do our own stuffs and I will ensure that you will have it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home