Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A new beginnning

A new phase of life which I have never experienced before. It seems so unreal.

First of all, am i good enough? This is something which I have been asking myself for a while. Is my history, my capabilities good enough? How can I work harder to become good enough. Somehow or rather, I am worried that this might become a very real reason in the future.

Secondly, what are the issues of future concerns? Here are just 2 main issues which have been bugging me.
1. Money: My future, our future. Can I provide? I used to think that money will never be a concern. However, being practical, I guess this is one reasons why many people don't work out.

2. Interest: I want to be an entrepreneur. It signifies uncertainty, time, effort. Will there be any repercussions? How should I shape my future goals?

Thirdly, change. I read somewhere that the biggest challenge to a couple is change. How will I change? Will it have an impact.

Somehow or rather, I wonder if I am thinking too much? Enjoy the moment? Yes, I am. However, I do believe that there wont be any future without thinking about it now. I don't want to leave things to chance and luck. I want to succeed. I want to work it out.

Impossible is Nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home