Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Singlehood VS Attached (Part 1)

Okay, first let me explain why part 1. This is because many friends have said that I am in my honeymoon period (which will last forever) and that i have not seen the real relationship. I have not started any arguments yet and everything is peaceful and well now. Therefore, i decided to name this post part 1. If there is no part 2, it means my honeymoon period has not ended yet.

So, why am I eligible to write this post? Because I was the most wanted bachelor for 24 years of my life. Okay, that is my freaking whole life. I was evergreen, enjoying singlehood like nobody's business, doing all sort of nonsense and exploring myself. So I guess it does gives me a bit of credibility on the singlehood part.

Okay, let's start before this post goes out of point:

1. Responsibility - As a single, you are responsible to no one but yourself. Family and parents and friends, ya they count but ultimately, you report to yourself. With a girl, I think we have to step up. I remember just 2 months ago, I was so excited about my business, wanting to work full time in it after school ends. Now, it is different. I need to watch my expenses, my budgeting and also my future prospect to pay and take care of her.

2. Time - Time is an issue now. Really something I need to manage better. I guess I have been adapting well thus far with work barely affected. However, I can do better. It used to be a case where I can spend a whole day doing nothing and still finish my work. Now, I need to better rationalize it. Nothing wrong, just more efficient. Because I really want to spend time with her.

3. Finance - This is just plain crazy. Need to do much better here to survive. OR I SHALL PERISH!

Okay, getting tired and bored now. Shall blog more soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alvinnato said...

Yeah bro. Manage your time well. All the best, your relationship will blossom and you will see fruits if you persevere (and you must really treasure her!)!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home