Monday, January 29, 2007

working and life is a total match. sometimes, i wish i didnt start working. its just so tiring. but i enjoyed every moment of it. learnt alot and met many different people from all woks of life. moreover, my work place(to me), doesnt have a lot of politics. the people there are generally nice people. wonder how my future work place will be like. i am a very competitve person so i wont be contented to be in a place for long. i want to achieve more and more, i want to reach my peak. maybe you will think that i am ambitious. that is true. i am ambitious. i want to achieve a whole lot more. i want to stand at the top of the sky and look at all that i have done and give myself a pat at the back. after that, i will be contented to just step back and enjoy life. i dont want to be a little no body. so i guess my future work place will be really fun(to me at the very least).

-i am young and i have my goals-

1 Comments:

Blogger ah seah said...

MR SEAH!! seah ahmei here!
hoho!
cheer up wokays!!
seah ahgong is happy de!
:D
u can always come back!
we miss ya all too! :D

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home