Tuesday, January 16, 2007

friends and just friends

best friends i have 2.
they are so different.
one is like those guy to guy type of best friend. we dont need to talk much we dont need to see each other much but when the tie comes, we understand each other. i find that this type of friend are the rarest cos we have to totally understnad each other. its hard for me to talk to my relative or my some-so-called-close-friends when we didnt meet each other for a long time. but he and me have no problem and i am super fortunate to have him as a best friend.
the other is more of a typical best friend ba. he and me talk often. i guess i have to maintain my relationship with him. cos he is different from the first. but however, i like him alot too(in a way of best friend) and i dont mind talking to him. and its nice to have someone to talk to who knows alot abt u and can give plenty of suggestions to u. different from alvin but similar in different ways.

to me both of them are important in my life and i treasure them.
just wanna dedicate this blog to them who made my life lah. without them, hmm, life will be so boring. yepz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home