Thursday, January 25, 2007

work

yoyoyoz.. chee yong here. wondering how's life with all of you all.. i guess only about 2 to 3 viewers are reading. so yepz. some kind if question ya? hmm.. life is work for me. going to do relief teaching at AJ soon. hope so lah. cos mr ong just asked me to go back to help. since i am free(tt week at the very least). can get to meet mr lim again. wondering how the students will think of me when i go back. thinking of how i should handle them. there is also a possibility that i might be rejected but well.. its all up to fate.
life at work is ... normal.. maybe i should just stop acting crazy and be normal abit. but well.. the mood at work is always so boring.. i wanna enjoy my work.. yepz.. so...
my working buddies are all very fun ppl and i hope they are okay with me and are not irritated by my craziness. hope so ba.. maybe i am thinking too much again but ya.. it doesnt hurt to think more.. hmm.. it does hurt... irony ya.
i really dont know what the hell am i blogging for since my life is so predictable.. i miss drinking and i miss odac.. i miss doing proposals. life has got to move on but i wish that i can just go back. although i had trouble doing my homework but i had my many friends there. now at work, i have friends too but we just met and..
fuck.. i dont know wha the hell i am saying.. getting damn tired.. wanna rest but cant sleep.. sianz.. life is life. and once again i dont know what i am typing. nvrm.. shall sign off here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home