Sunday, December 11, 2011

Solitude

It has been a damn long day. Many things happened. To others, i guess they are simple stuff but to me, it means a lot. I guess the only one i can confined in is you right now.

Life used to be so simple. Now it is so complicated. Liking someone is really something that is torturing to me. It has its sweet side but the plain fact that nothing can ever come out of it makes it very difficult.

I think i think too much. Every words she said, every seconds she takes to reply causes me to think about what is the motive behind it. Why is she doing that? Is it a good sign or is it a bad one. I dont know. I guess i will never know.

I feel totally fucked up. Every day, when i wake up, i will wait on my msn for her to come online. When she goes online, i will ponder if i want to talk to her. Shall i wait for her to talk to me instead? When she talks to me, i am worried abt her replies. It is getting seriously quite insane inside me. Yet a part of me tells me that i should not give up because i seriously like her.

Life sucks, take drugs. Just take things as it comes. Never works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home