Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year Resolution? or not.

I just remember i didnt make any new year resolution. But, then again, what's the point in making one. I dont follow them for goodness sake. so i shallnt bother. a few thank you list to add on.

Family - same old thing every year. but isnt that what family is about? the same old people around your life, always supporting you(in words or silence). always there. can i depend on them if i need someone? yes i can.

best friends - mr li and mr phang. u 2 assholes know what i wanna say. and yea, mr li, continue to wash face more often HOR! :P yea. i know they know. best friend for eternity.

no idea - i came in without expecting anything and i guess i have got many things. i am grateful. i might not be the same as u all(in fact i think very differently) but thanks for everything.

others - like eugene, jun han, hao jun(BSO), mei, etc etc PINKY, yea. thanks. from the bottom of my heart.

my life is just like that. normal, nothing exciting. i need to find my goals. i need to do smething constructive. give me meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home