Monday, November 02, 2009

Friends and Frisbee and Work

I find it increasingly hard to manage my friends, frisbee and Work.

Am i performing well enough? i dont think so. scholar? i duno if i am worthy of being a scholar with my mugging skills. laziness is setting in. i know things are going to be tough. it has alreayd been tough. the rest of them are so strong. mugging and working and involve in their own world. i seem to be something different. where is my mugger sense? where is my attitude to get my summa cum laude.

i dont want to let myself down. i wnat to do my mother proud. i want to be the best.

frisbee is a fun sport. i am getting to like it more and more. soccer is still the best though but no kaki anymore. SIBEI SIAN. i miss my sunday soccer session. where are u all people. i hope i can become damn zai in frisbee. i have no speed. i have no skill. i have no height. hahaz. all i have is my motivation to excel and my determination to succeed. and i will.

alvin, best friend. always. haiz. mentioning alvin is becos i thought of old times. so carefree. miss those days. npcc, odac. i feel so stranger to my odac ppl now. maybe i didnt make enough effort to bind them together. i never had the charisma. i hope i have. its just not in me. haiz. why cant my friend last. i hope alvin will last. the feeling with him horz(best fren feeling dont anyhow think) never changed for me. even till now. dont know if it did for him. life is different. we are different. hope some things always stays.

mum, my most respected person in my life. i will do you proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home