Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday Month

This month is the month of BIRTHDAYS man. 1st march is little bro one, followed by 7th march is alvin's birthday, 9th is dajie(xier), 11th is Mine & Chun Yuan's, 12th is jin pei, 19th is mum's, 22nd is medium bro(siong) and jem. I think still have others but ya this is all i can remember. wow. that is a lot. spent a lot this month also. but happy also

got 4 gifts for my birthday this month. not bad since i wasnt expecting any.

1. mum gave me some money for present. hahaz. it was alright since i needed them.

2. alvin gave me a pair of soccer shoes. NICE.

3. mr phang and van gave me a pair of shoes also. white. NICE too. hahaz.

4. jin pei and bing zhao gave me a BON JOVI album. great CD.

Thanks guys. like it a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home