Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Reflection

Am i too kind? these are the words i am thinking to myself these days. i treat my fren well. i tr8 my colleague well. i tr8 my men well. maybe too well.

i am in a course now. been doing a lot for these past few weeks. the course is split into 2 grps. my grp has many tt love to slack and will slack. and slack they do. we have done css planning, movement ex and everything. a few frens and i always slog our ass off but these few always sit and slack. even if i pass a task to them, they will eventually prey on the nicer ppl and pass the task away. can i reprimand them??? i didnt. why is there such officers? they are really a disgrace. and they even have the cheek to say that they dont know they need to do when the instructors said the task in front of everyone. a few times, i nearly blow! fuck.

i realise that my men tend to climb over my head. should i be stricter?? dont know.

learning is never ending. ppl will always face difficulty. face it and win

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home